Monday, January 23, 2012

Don't Rush it!

 
Too many people set unreal expectations for their journey. It's important to set goals and to know where you want to go. I used to think that I worked out for 30 minutes I must have lost tons of weight. I would check the scales and no lost! I was bummed and wondered how much more I needed to do to see a lost on the scales. My goals were unreal. I needed to think in terms of days or even a week for a real weight lost. But, when  I ate properly and exercised at a vigorous pace I could see pounds lost almost everyday. It takes a lost of 3500 calories for a 1 pound lost.
We think in terms of calories in and calories out, which is pretty true, however, calories are not equal. For example, 400 calories from a steak is not the same as 400 calories from vegetables. First off, the veggies will fill you completely and offer your body nutrition to feed off of, while the steak ends up rotting your stomach. It's what we eat and how our bodies metabolize the food. Exercising helps raise the metabolizing within our systems. We need to set long term goals, realize it will take time and discipline to lose your weight. It can be done and you can see results very quickly.  If you get at it and begin moving and eating the right foods.

Eating beans, salads, fruits and smoothies will start your program. No calorie counting, just watch the scale. If you begin walking or exercising you will see more lost quicker. Contact me at greiner0112@gmail.com for details and specific foods that will boost your metabolism and begin  offering nutrition for your system to digest. Don't rush the process, but rather begin to learn more about your body and the way it works. The journey is wonderful and so worth it!! You will prevent diseases and cancer. It's time to stop the sickness and welcome in health, to begin breaking the addiction to bad foods.

To your health,

Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment